Tuesday 25 March 2014

Maison St Cassien #100 Happy Days

What made me happy today? 

Lunch with my lovely mum at Maison St Cassien -a sweet little place in Wimbledon village run by lovely Lebanese men with Cheshire Cat grins. We devoured creamy hummus, our favourite, baba ganoush speckled with pomegranate, flat breads and chargrilled halloumi in the shape of hearts.




One of the many important life lessons I learnt from my mother is that a dab of innocent flirtation will get you a long way. And today, it got us free chicken with our hummus and bite-sized baklavas as we left. Bonus.

To make matters even better this evening, I was pleasantly surprised by my heart shaped nandos chicken. This has been a happy food day indeed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS