Friday 8 June 2012

The morning after...

We had such a fun night. It was so great to catch up with everyone and of course, we never stopped talking. And drinking. Woops. Dinner was delicious (if I do say so myself) and it was washed down nicely with about 8 bottles of wine. Oh dear. 


















We decided it would be a good idea, of course after too many drinks, to go to the pub and drink more. So that is exactly what we did. Then we had the not so wonderful idea to go to FEZ, the worst club in the world basically! But we had so much fun drinking, pretending it was my birthday for free drinks and dancing. 

Felt absolutely rough this morning but dragged myself out of bed at the un-godly hour of 8am and went for breakfast with my Auntie which was lovely. She bought me a whole lot of L'Occitaine goodies to take back to SA with me which was so thoughtful and such a nice surprise.

I've just got back from a delicious lunch at Orange Pekoe in Barnes. Mum, Ed & I met the lovely Stevens (family friends) and it was great to catch up with them and hear all the news that I've missed (mainly the jubilee, have to say). I had a goats cheese and sun dried tomato tartlet with salad and the others had various other yummies -pate and cheese platter, stuffed pepper, cheese and ham melt...














Tonight I'm going for supper (it's a hard life) with my gorgeous friend, Ali Kirk. And tomorrow we're off to Spain for 5 days. I know it's not quite 'south african-ing' but I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of scrummy Spanish food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS