Thursday 7 June 2012

London life

So I'm back in sunny London. Well at least it was yesterday. Today -not so much. Quite the opposite in fact, delightfully pissing it down all day. 


Made my way to the South African embassy (very reluctantly) and it was almost a disaster situation when the bitch (excuse my french)told me I didn't have 'the correct letter' (meaning that I hadn't specified exactly when I'd be coming back). She left me no choice -I had to cry. So I did...and it worked (thank god, otherwise I would have just been a blubbering idiot). 




















So I can breathe a large sigh of relief that I won't be illegally in the country anymore...winner.


On to coffee and frozen yoghurt at my new favourite coffee shop Artisan, on the upper Richmond Road, with the lovely Lucy Cameron before heading to the South  African shop on Putney High Street. Strangely enough it felt so nice and familiar and it's comforting to realise that I have 2 places I can call home now.

















It was then time to go home for dinner party preparations. 
8 of my bessie mates are coming for sups tonight and on the menu we have vegetable lasagne and pavlova (passion fruit of course). Mummy & I had a lovely afternoon preparing...I have missed cooking a lot.














More to come tomorrow. Let's hope its yummy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS