Friday 4 May 2012

Nourish: Earth Body & Soul

I just felt like I should write a short entry about the lovely Sarah and the work she is doing at Nourish; the company she founded a year ago.


Nourish is an NPO that helps within rural communities to uplift its people while promoting social responsibility and encouraging environmental education. We were lucky enough to be invited along with her for the day to see what Nourish is all about and it certainly exceeded my expectations I can tell you that for sure. Sarah is only 24 but in my mind she epitomises the perfect person for this job; she has a wonderful attitude, bags of charisma and a wealth of knowledge that is essential for a successful business like Nourish.


We tagged along to a tree planting and educational environmental talk, a wonderful grade R hand knitted dolly donation and to a school uniform distribution in 2 primary schools. The expression on the children’s faces when they were presented with a brand spanking new uniform was magical to watch and it was moving to see just how proud they were. A lot of pictures were taken and a lot of smiles were smiled. It was a truly memorable day and Rog and I feel privileged to have been a part of it.





I wish Sarah all the luck in the world and my fingers are firmly crossed for her that Nourish will continue to flourish.


For more information, please visit the Nourish website and help Sarah in any way you can:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS